Where is the best place to practice in the North Bay? There’s only one — the practice facility at the Chardonnay Golf Club & Vineyards is unmatched in quality anywhere in the region. Boasting over 2 acres of lush practice tee, you can always practice on good, closely mown turf. Combined with a 300 yard by 350+ yard landing area, multiple target greens, a practice fairway bunker and a large, undulated practice green, Chardonnay is a great place to work on your game.
And if you’re serious about really improving your game, Chardonnay has a variety of options to choose from. Choose one of our many PGA Golf Professionals (click here for instructor information) to help you and you’ll be able to enjoy our private instruction areas including a large tee, a practice green, a greenside bunker/fairway bunker and even an uneven lies area. Whether it’s in a private, group or golf school environment, our PGA Golf Professionals can help you play and score better. We also offer Digital Video Lessons if a student desires this amenity.
We are also the home of the Kris Moe golf schools. Their trained PGA Professionals offer group golf schools with hotel and meal packages, or packages for “commuters” who live relatively close by.
Are you serious about practice? Read below…
“Private Reserve” Premium Range Membership
- Unlimited range balls and access to upper “private reserve” practice tee reserved for premium range members and CGC Golf Members ONLY!
- Access to the upper “private reserve” practice putting green
- Access to the upper “private reserve” practice chipping green
- Access to the upper “private reserve” greenside/fairway practice bunker
- Complimentary use of a golf cart for transport from the clubhouse area to the upper practice areas
Private Reserve Range Membership Pricing
- Monthly Fee: $159
- Three Months Fee: $400
- Six Months Fee: $799
- Yearly Fee: $999